Monday, April 28, 2008

Week of 4/28...Plan of Action.

Heading over to Barnes and Nobel this afternoon..
The first novel that I will be reading from my list is Wag The Dog (previously known as American Hero). I heard a lot of great things about this book so I hope that I will be done with it by this weekend so I can watch the movie version which is supposed to be awesome. I have a couple of books to read so I'm hoping to knock off this novel first then start reading some of my non fiction selections to aid in my research paper. Throughout all of this I will be checking the WIKI and blog site I found dedicated to public relations as well as the newspapers/websites to checkout what has been going on in the world of crisis management. 

Plan of Action
I really need to figure out exactly what aspect I want to focus on for my research paper that is due in a couple of weeks. My topic has so many different avenues, cases and reading materials that I could and want to talk about, but there is no way it would fit in one paper. So I think this week I am really going to try and narrow down my specific points of interest to research. Right now I am obviously going to research the overall info on Public Relations and what crisis management is all about, but that can't be all. We'll see what I come up with in the upcoming week. 

No comments: