Monday, May 5, 2008

Week of 5/5

The overall hardest part of this research paper thus far was organizing it and figuring out exactly what is important enough to focus on. I have the whole idea and have my sources in order but I just need to start writing =]

so...
Monday, I hope to start collecting my research in my word document and organizing it all into a paper.
Tuesday, I will perfect my opening and roughly work on the body paragraphs
Wednesday, I will edit and work on transitions
Thursday and Friday will be dedicated to the closing and perfecting of my paper. I will work on making it all flow nicely and hopefully be finished!

1 comment:

J Saxon said...

OK - you have a decent plan of action. Seriously, if you put in two good weeks of work, this paper will be but a distant memory :)