Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Week of 5/28.

Today and tomorrow I am just trying to organize myself for my presentation. I am going to be talking about what public relations is, what my research paper was about, and some of the examples I had in my paper. For the class activity I will be giving the class a scenario and having them write a press release regarding the scenario justifying the actions of the person. I will give them the scenario that I based my entire project on. I had to create a press release because that is one of the major aspects of public relations and crisis management. I will include a template for a press release that I followed and they will do the same. I feel like it will be fun and entertaining to see what people come up with for their press releases. 

My project is going well, there is still a lot more to do but overall I am coming along fine. I decided to hand in a portfolio of all of the steps that a PR consultant would have to take in handling a client's situation. My portfolio includes the scandal with tabloid and newspaper articles, a press release, a plan of action, the client's address to the public regarding the situation, the outcome in tabloid and newspaper articles once again. 

No comments: