Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Week of 5/19.

This week I really want to focus on my presentation. I have to figure out how I am going to organize it and what I specifically want to talk about. I also need to figure out a class activity. I was thinking maybe playing a few newclips in an imovie that relate to my research paper and my project (Wendy's, McGreevy etc) and then perhaps making some kind of activity to go along with it. For my final project I am creating a scandal and releasing it to the public in a newspaper article. Then I am going to create a press release as the company's PR person and other papers fixing it, as well as creating an idea to justify the actions of the person or company. I will take every step that a PR agent would actually take in times of crisis and will hand in some sort of case study type package with each step of the crisis and management. (scandal release, public opinion, press release, plan to regain public endorsements etc)

No comments: